I had a good good chat with her and she LISTENED. I am so glad I could talk to a human being, eye to eye, face to face. Feel so good within me. Anyway, glucose levels went up, cholestrol levels went up and blood pressure was good. Weight is 59 kg, height became shorter a bit hehehe. I need more medication to bring my glucose levels down. Blahhhhhhh!!!
Another good news, the clinic will offer counselling services in the month of April on. She wasn't precisely sure exactly when those services will start. I want to be the first to book an appointment with the counsellor. I need that. I have too much of feelings stored inside me. I need to get the counsellor to ask me questions that will clear my head. Right now I am way too cloudy to think straight. So I am SO GLAD that that clinic is going to offer counselling services. Yeah.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment