Sunday, March 4, 2012
How nice if I could FLY AWAY --- like an eagle, spread my wings and fly high and away.
Fly and Fly and Fly and keep flying, away and higher and further away. Fly away my little soul, soar into the clouds and fly away. Leave your body behind and in your mind *just fly away*. Shut your eyes now and imaging you are an eagle, go on, go on and fly I say. Fly to where ever you want, go ahead, fly away. Fly away now to a far away place and just be happy. Oh how I yearn for happiness, how I long for company. None of these I will get, so fly I must. Flap my wings and take off, fly to a remote place in the mountains and look at the world going by. How magestically I fly. I wish I could fly. Really. Fly away with the wind behind me, beneath me. I want to be an eagle. A Bald eagle *smile* ...
I will be a stork and that way I can carry Junior in my beek. Kangaroo would do too, carry him in my pouch and hop away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment