Sunday, October 17, 2010

‎6 hours later - Finally learned to do the granny square

6 hours ago I tried my crotchet and finally I got the stitches right. Watched so many videos and went to so many sites and finally when I was huffing and puffing a bit Alex came to see what was happening and he straightaway saw the mistak...e. So, I corrected that and finally it came out right. Honestly I can't read patterns with words. For example 2dc, 1 slip, blah blah ....... I never did learn that way. However, once I did learn thru patterns, drawings ..... I can do that. But not with words ...... my brains are spinning right now and it's good too. At least I got my mind diverted. Junior was bugging me the last hour, so I just snipped my finished granny square and gave him. He thought it was a toy and he was soooo happy. Poor boy, he waited patiently while his mommy was busy learning a trade *smile* .......

No comments: