Sunday, October 17, 2010

Going to the Garden soon - though it's 3 degrees

I need to clear my head and the best thing is to do weeding, at least for me. So, we're packing ourselves and going to the garden now. You all enjoy your day and I will see you later. Nope, we didn't go to the garden after all. But you know what I did. I search my bookmarks and I want to make me a slipper, granny square slippers. Wish my friend Salihan was nearby and I could ask her. This pattern here http://www.purlb...ee.com/granny-square-slippers I am refreshing myself with videos *smile* ..... forgot some things. Alex was smiling when I went searching for my crotchet hook and the yarn. I said that if I did enough I could sell them at the winter market and I could make a lots of money. He smiled and said yes, you might take 30 hours to finish one s...quare. It's true. I was busy learning knitting, then unwind and knit again, unwind and knit again. He thinks I am going to do the same with the crotchet. He is right to a certain extent. I spent an hour now and all I did was crotchet and unwind and then try again and then unwind again. I wish I had someone who could show me. I followed a video and I still get it wrong. I will try again. I need to fill my head with new thoughts after what happened yesterday.

No comments: