Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Small Break

I need to take a small break from farmville, perhaps a day or two. Yesterday, we exchanged some words about my time spent on farmville and I feel 2 things. So unfair, and yes he is right. *smile* ....... anyway, just to maintain the peac...e in the house and relationship, it's best I just take a break, not totally, but just spend less time on it. Maybe I will just do longer day crops or something. I don't know. But I know I sometimes spend till 2 am playing games. Then sleep and wake up many times in the night because of my hot flashes and I am very tired in the morning when I wake up. I drag thru the morning cleaning up the place a bit, then to the garden, back home and tired, yet I am spending my rest time playing just that one game. I know he misses me on the couch. He likes it that I watch movies with him, just the 3 of us. He is right too. So, I will just do the necessary stuffs and not spend too much time on farmville. You know what he said *smile* ........ looks like you are working in an office, with your schedules and lists. Yes, I do have lists, lists for people who need parts or bees. Lists of timing for crops and lists for the gems, lists for this and that hahahhahahahahahha. Each time I take the pen and strike of something or add in something, each time I take the calculator to calculate what I earn if I did this crop or another hahahhahahahahhaha ......... So, yeah he is right. I should spend quality time with him and Junior. They are just lonely without me on the couch. See more 25 August at 12:49 · But I do want to play frmville, just that I do want to take it slow a bit, just for peace sake in the house. I don't like stress. Oh Sherry, we both are looking up recipes for cucumber pickling. I think we have another batch to harvest from the greenhouse. I have some waiting for me to do something about it. 25 August at 19:02 · Always remember little less vinegar than water and to taste the brine before pouring over cucumbers ....if you like the way it taste you'll like the pickles! 25 August at 19:15 Thanks for the tip Sherry. Appreciate it. He is going thru the dutch pages for a aurgerken recipe. I go thru english language sites. Think we might be able to do this right. I am not making jams this year. Last year we had an abundance of plums from the 2 trees in our plot of land in the community garden. But this year, one tree didn't fruit much and the other was enough for self and sharing with some neighbours. I think it's because we pruned the tree abit too much last spring. 25 August at 19:21

No comments: