Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Passing on of an ex working colleague

Yesterday, I got news of an ex working colleague passing on. She was 47. I am not mourning or anything but I was suddenly thrown into the past, into memories etc etc ...... I can't help but think about some of the other people who passed ...on. All these flashback playing in my mind. Honestly, I am a bit tired, at least mentally. I thought about alot of stuffs too. My relationship with the Mighty One. Does He smile when He sees me or are my thoughts and deeds just dirty rags infront of Him. I am so glad I have a personal friend whom I can totally depend on. He is with me always and He promised that too. I will never leave you nor forsake thee. What an amazing friend. 24 August at 00:24 Psalm 23 A psalm of David. 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, ... he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, [f] I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.See more 24 August at 00:25 I do feel comforted that my life, my soul is in His Hands, the Hands that carry the world. I know that when it's time for me to pass on that He will be there. Oh I have to tell you something that happened near my neighbourhood. This lady... was a hairdresser, about 32. She had delivered her 3rd child and after her maternity she came to work again. She was on the heavy side (who wouldn't after having a baby), and she was on a diet on some slimming tea (her best friend told me). Anyway, her liver got affected and she was hospitalised. But it became so bad for her that she lost consciousness. What her best friend told me was that she came out of coma and she (hairdresser) told her friend who was there by her, that she saw a very bright man and that she felt happy, that she wants to know who that man is. My friend told her that it was Him and that she should receive Him. She recieved Him to be her saviour and soon passed on. See more 24 August at 00:32 Another friend here in holland, well, she had to undergo an operation to remove the tumors on one of her breast. She was over 65. Well, she told us (she being the wife of Alex's colleague), that she saw her body on the operating table and... that she was floating. She was floating towards this bright light. She said this Light was so beautiful and so peaceful. She said that she also heard music, music that she never ever heard before (she is a music lover). She also said that she didn't want to go back to where she came from, that the other side was really where she wanted to be. But when she came to, the surgeon told her that they lost her for a couple of seconds and had to resuscitate her. This friend of mine is a real survivor. She went thru so many ops for this and that and she said she is amazed that she comes out of it alive. I don't know what happened to her now, the last I heard that she and her husband moved to another appartment and that was that, no contact more, no telephone number too. Alex has been trying to get the new telephone number thru friends, but yet to get a reply. See more 24 August at 00:41 I need to, I want to make better use of my life. I need to change it somehow. I need to get my behind out of this chair and accomplish more things in life. Well, I have been organising some stuffs in my house. Now that the weather has gone a bit bad, raining and all, and we're cooped up in the house, well, it's time to do some clearing up. Tomorrow is another day, another day of hope. He promised to give Grace for that day and I am glad I have it. Thank You. 24 August at 00:44

No comments: