Thursday, August 26, 2010
Rainy Day today -- making doughtnuts.
Yep, it's raining buckets since morning. We're home till the rain stops. Alex is busy dusting the house and tidying up things, while I was vacuuming the house and preparing the dough for doughnut. Got to feed my 2 guys *smile* ....
I hav...e to admit that since spring time, my house is really not up to optimum, because of the many hours we spend in the garden. This week the weather has been rainy and so it's time to stay home and pick up the pieces, I mean, cleaning and catching up with house work.
I am making doughnuts later, a recipe that I got from Hugbear's site. So, the dough is proving now, for an hour (another half hour to go), and fry the doughnuts.
Till later. See more
26 August at 15:07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment