Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kapot from gardening hahah

After 5 months of not gardening and today doing a bit of work in the garden ...... haha, my muscles are aching. All the housework didn't prepare my muscles for the hard work in the garden.
But, we had a wonderful time there. Wasn't much sun rays but it wasn't cold either. I was working without my winter jacket. I did have 2 long sleeved ... See moreclothes on.
We're going there again tomorrow, to put the onions into the soil (hopefully) if I manage to clean the soil of anything that is not supposed to be there.
I can't wait for tomorrow. Am going to cook early in the morning, and of we go. oh yah, have to do ironing. Didn't iron at all last week. I do love ironing though, so it's ok.
Going to rest my aching body now *smile* ..... you all have a good day and enjoy the sunlight if it shines.

No comments: