We prepared the beds for onions today. Spread self made compost on them and worked a bit of bone meal in. Tomorrow we will be putting them in. You wouldn't believe it if I told you that we have not bought any onions since last year's harvest. I love home grown onions better than the store bought.
Tomorrow Alex and Akbar will start building up the green house (the one that was dismantled from the previous garden).
I am going to stay home and cook for dinner and try to finish up some ironing. Maybe I will leave home at about 1 pm. Then work there till just before dinner time and come home.
Tomorrow, according to the weatherman, ... See moretemperature is going to be 17 degrees C. Isn't that just wonderful!!!!
I was just wearing 1 long sleeve blouse today but by 5pm I started to feel a bit too cold. Came home for dinner and watched 2 TV programmes.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment