I am getting a little bored with Facebook. I mean, it's not like a blog where you can add what you want on the sides. One can write and if there is a mistake one can correct it.
The only interesting thing about Facebook is yah, I can connect with others and others with me.
I find that it makes me become a kaypoh. Everyone knows what's happening with everyone. Of course the power is within me to write what I want or not.
I am just bored, maybe not with facebook, maybe am using facebook as an excuse, but truly, I am so very bored.
Anyway, yesterday, I finished sewing a house dress, it's good except the sleeve doesn't hang good, why?, because I cut the cloth not on the selvage. I didn't realise it until after. I am not seamstress and so I didn't know. Anyway, it's a lesson learnt. Cut on the selvage.... Read more
Today, am going to lay out the pattern on another cloth and try to cut and sew it today. It's not that difficult anymore.
I do feel good about sewing. Wish I can just sit an sew the whole day. If only I don't have to tidy the house, vacuum and do this and that. But too bad, these things have to be done, if not my house will be in a hay wire and I wouldn't be pleased.
I write too much don't I. I have to move on with my blogging. I know I said it before. I should. I wonder if I remember the password to my blog? Heheheh.
I actually need a break. We both need a break, we both need to go somewhere for a day. Like taking a train ride to somewhere in holland, somewhere far away.
There was a discount recently, paying 27 euro (54 sing dollars) for 2 tickets instead of 85 euro (170 sing dollars).
But since we decided to cut down costs, (we still don't know when Alex will be sacked from work (they have procedures to go thru before one gets sacked. They can also change their mind about sacking him. It's a whole big system that runs here).
I really wish I could just pack some sandwiches, a thermos with hot coffee and wetties (wet tissue) and my camera and just go somewhere. ... Read more
But then again, Junior will be all alone. We could bring him but he gets very nervous in crowds and will want to poop and pee more often. It's ok, after all he is our boy.
I should really write all these in my blog yes. Soon, I will just cut and paste all that I type here and paste it there.
I do love writing. For a moment there, I thought I lost my ability to write. I did. I was writing short sentences and couldn't move forward. I couldn't write long sentences and I had problem with words, english words. I had to think hard to find a good english word to suit the thought I had in my mind. I was thinking more in dutch. I knew the dutch word but I didn't know the english word anymore.
Now, i am loosing my dutch words and I am unhappy. I find that I am stammering when it comes to the spoken dutch. I am forgetting my dutch. Good news is my english vocab that was nearly forsaken is back. I still am unable to use all the big words that I used to use but it's ok. No more bombastic english words for me. I am fine.
I am so bored right now. I guess I will just do what I wanted to do, sew!
Of I go. You have a good day yes. Love you all.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment