We're going to watch this movie tonite - 2012.
It's just past midnite and we finished watching the movie. Yeah, it's a nice movie. The earth starts to break down, earthquakes, tsunamis etc etc ...., however, super arks were built and people got to go in, animals too.
I shouldn't be telling much or else you wouldn't enjoy the movie
It did get me thinking alot about life after life, about the soul, where it goes to, about eternal life, about the new earth etc etc. I think the earth did go thru a few deaths in the past, like, I think during the dinosaur period, like during Noah's time and his ark. I don't know how many times the earth had to be remodeled and started again.
I do feel that time will come when this earth will be remodeled again, everything set to perfection just as it was meant to be.
2012 ? I am a bit skeptical about this year. I mean the mayans predicted that earth will end on 21-12-2012. Then there was news that that date was wrong.
No body knows the date except God Himself. So, I am not relying on all these dates.
I put my total trust and faith in Him and only Him and that's good enough for me. Let Him come when He is coming.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment