Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11

Today, as every September 11 since 2001, is always a day that I will remember those that had to die because of the evil in the world. I still feel angry at those that planned this day to happen. I still feel sad for those families who had lost a loved one on that day.
I pray that God will keep the families comforted and strength to go on. I pray that forgiveness is in abundance towards those who have done this cowardly evil towards another human being.

At the end of this lifetime, all of us will have to stand in judgment for every deed, every thought to God and He will judge us accordingly.

Having said that, I still feel a surge of anger towards those evil doers, evil planners ........ I will like cursing and swearing at them (I am only human) but ......... when I focus on my Lord and his teachings .......... *Love thy enemies* comes into my mind and I have to leave my thoughts at His feet.

Also, this day, will always be a day I remember, the passing of my sister, who had to die so early in life, aged 56, of cancer. May God keep her family and us comforted.

No comments: