Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Garden - 09-09-08

That's me, smiling oh so broadly, because the rose plant that we planted in spring finally bloomed. This rose plant was given to us by a neighbour who shifted to another plot of land. He had 2 rose plants, a yellow rose flower plant and a red rose plant. The one he transplanted from his old garden to the new one didn't make it, however, ours made it. I prayed so hard that day when DH was digging a hole in our garden and he was putting it into the ground.


















Hibiscus, a purplish sort of colour, never seen this colour before. I have only seen red. Anyway, this plant was given to us by Wim and Coby, a neighbour in the garden. This is the first time it bloomed for us.


















Our pumpkin plant. This was given to us by Beb & Kees. It grew so quick and it was difficult for them to maintain in their flat balcony, so they gave it to us.


















Inside our greenhouse, the tomatoes are ripening at this time of the year. Fresh tomatoes out the garden are really delicious. I normally don't eat fresh tomatoes, but this time, I have been doing it.

No comments: