Saturday, January 21, 2012

Junior threatening to throw up again but doesn't.

So, off and on, he gets up and stands, behaving like he wants to throw up but doesn't. Then he goes back to lie down on his bed, then gets up again. We have prayed over him. We have fed him 2 small pieces of his food (in case his stomach is empty and the bile is working over time). He gets 4 frolic before going to bed and 2 when he gets up. We are hoping he is not unwell. I wish he would just throw up and get over it, at least he won't feel uncomfortable anymore. I am not worried or anything. Later this month he has an appointment with the Vet for his annual vaccination. When he gets his jab, my boy doesn't even squirm or move one muscle. Brave boy. Looks like Junior has alot of bile early in the morning. I fed him 2 frolic and the dad later on fed him the Vet's diet food. He is looking better. So I guess that is the solution. Feed him early in the morning whether he likes it or not. Thank G-d he looks ok. Nothing to worry anymore.

No comments: