Last night I didn't sleep well, in fact I couldn't fall asleep before I kept thinking about Hachi, the Akita dog. It's a true life story of a puppy that grew up, having the enjoyment of a wonderful master for a couple of years. Hachi would always walk the master to the train station and goes home. Then, at 5 pm, Hachi would go to the station and wait for the boss. But one day the master dies of a heart attack but Hachi still goes to the train station to wait for him. 9 years he waited faithfully for the master. In the end, he sees his master and him as a young dog, loving each other and Hachi takes his last breath.
This movie got both of us tearing and Junior was busy licking both our tears.
I guess if I am dying there are a few that I would think of, firstly Jesus, then my mom and finally Junior. These people have made my life filled with love and care. They made my life complete. Of course Junior bites me, that idiot, (he tried to bite me again today) but as Alex says, ti's a love bite *smile*. Ok, it was my fault. Because I walked him this morning, came home and I put my scarf around him 3 times and he was not happy. So when I took it out he tried to bite me. No blood or anything just a scratch.
Anyway, I can't stop thinking about Hachi, what a faithful and loyal dog he is. No wonder they are men's best friend. I have never had a dog before and Junior is my first and I feel that when Junior leaves this earth, I think a part of me will be lost on that day. How I love Junior, how he filled that emptiness of my womb. The joys he has brought me. The kisses, the plays, the licks. How I love Junior. But of course I love Jesus more than anything else in this world.
I feel that if I had a child or many children, I think I would have loved them so much and they would have loved me back. I think that if ever I had to loose a child to death, I think I would be totally broken within me.
Time to divert my mind. I must think of other things than Hachi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment