Saturday, October 23, 2010
Taliban threatens to attack the Netherlands
According to our newspaper the Vokskrant - Taliban warns our goverment that it will attack the Netherlands for ......
Zabiullah Mujahed, the official Taliban spokesman in eastern and northern Afghanistan, has told the Volkskrant daily that t...he Taliban may carry out an attack in the Netherlands if what he calls the “anti-Islam policy” of the Freedom Party of Geert Wilders is carried out. Mujahed said that if the Dutch Parliament passes more anti-Islamic laws, Muslims from other countries will undoubtedly take action to help their Muslim brothers and sisters. Earlier, a Taliban official from Pakistan mentioned the possibility of an attack on the Netherlands. In an interview with RTL news, Pakistani Taliban commander Wali-ur Rehman said that he wanted to teach the Netherlands a lesson about the anti-Islamic tone in the country.
http://badnewsfromthenetherlands.blogspot.com/2010/10/taliban-threatens-netherlands-with.html
I have my views and thoughts about this whole thing but I shan't share it right now.
Having said that, this week on the news was about a dutch lady who was attacked by her ex husband with an axe. She had multiple wounds to her head and fa...ce and arm. She was was divorced from her afghan husband some years back and she left that city to a undisclosed location. Some how he tracked her down after years and attacked her in public. He used an axe and hacked her.
She is in critical condition right now and I trully hope that she either survives TOTALLY HEALED or dies from the wounds. I hope that she is not mentally affected in any way since there were blows to her head and become a disabled person. I know I sound harsh about the dying part, but I can't wish that she lives as a disabled person. She has children by the way.
If I was younger, I will enrol myself into the military and get myself qualified for combat training and I will personally go down to your country and fight you one to one.
But you know what Talibaners, we have a Mighty God and He said tha...t revenge is His.
Deuteronomy 32:35
It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them." -
Who gave you the right to kill others. Are you not afraid that you will be judged. God said *Do not murder* ...... so what are you doing. When you attack as you say you will, and I know what you mean by that, who gave you the right to murder people.
You better be thinking real good about your eternal life Mr Taliban. You have a choice you know.
---------
I know I told you before that our friend akhbar, an afghan, how he lost 70 members of his family and extension of family, all murdered by the taliban. His father was shot dead and his brother of 16 was dragged out of bed, thrown into a deep hole and shot multiple times.
Ok, ...... I just recovered from 4 days of migraine and I need to take it easy. I am just going to pray and leave it to the Creator of the universe. I am sure He will stop the plans of attack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment