Sunday, October 3, 2010

One Wish - from our Lord

If there is just one wish I could ask from the Lord for today is that I be rid of these horrid hot flashes. It's driving me crazy! I had a 3 weeks break from it a couple of weeks back, then it started again. I wake up so many times each ...nite so much so that I am tired when I do get up. Worst thing is I smell of sweat and I dislike that. Showering 2 times is enough. Even the 24 hours deodarant from Renoxa doesn't help, unless if I spray over the whole body. Who does that anyway. Parfums don't masque the sweat stink too. I know I shouldn't be complaining. I have life, I have breath, I can walk, talk, I can read and write. I can use my hands and legs. I have sight and hearing. I am alive!!! That matters the most. So my dear Sandra, don't complain about trivial things ok. Take it as a gentleman, I mean gentlewoman. Yep. Lord, thanks for all your blessings that YOU have showered upon me. I praise you and adore you!!!!!! Thanks for the very life that I have. Bless my friends too, they and their family and extended family. Amen. We're going to the garden now. You al have a good day ok. I will be back home this evening. And I have to say we thoroughly enjoy our breakfast these days, bread, butter and orange marmalade. It's a tad sweet and next time we will do it with less sugar. Gotta go!See more 03 October at 11:16

No comments: