Thursday, October 7, 2010

Market Morning - thoroughly enjoyed myself.

It's Thursday today and that's market day here in my parts of the city. We have the market just once a week. Weather was fine and the temperature was excellent. A thin jacket was all that we needed. We first went to a shop that was offe...ring train tickets at a discout. We bought 2 tickets for 25 euro for one day travel. Normal tickets without discount would have cost us maybe 72 euro. We are planning to go to Nijmegen a very very old city. Excited !!!!!! We may bring Junior with us too. Back to the market. Most people who came were the elderlies and people who had to go marketing. Everywhere I see people are in groups of 4 or 5, maybe more or less, talking, chatting, smiling, greeting, kissing the dutch kisses. oh what a wonderful sight. I love going to the market. Somehow people are happy to see each other and to catch up with what was going on with their life. A lady was at one of the coffee shop, sitting outside and doing her puzzle book over a cup of coffee. Oh what a wonderful relaxing sight. Then we went to the pharmacy coz I wanted to buy Shea Butter and this lady (an acquaintance too) she came in to exchange a box of hair colour she bought that went wrong. She bought 2 boxes, used one box and she got a shock of her life. She said nobody recognises her anymore. It was a brown hair colour. I know her and she is elderly about 60 over and was always blond. But she was brown today. We smiled. Anyway, she wanted to exchange the other box of wrong hair colour to the right colour. I love that no one rushes, everyone takes it easy here. I love thursdays and market days. I wish someday to live near the shopping areas. It will be just wonderful !!!!!!See more 07 October at 14:18 Am going to do some housework now. Tomorrow we're busy again. We're invited to my sister- in-law's house for dinner. So, we'll be back home late. She cooks delicious dutch food and I wonder what it would be tomorrow. Alex will be fixing her computer. So, ladies nite for us two.

No comments: