Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I should be handcuffed - very difficult time of the year - too much cravings
I really don't like this time of the year. I start the cravings to eat this and that. Like I was slicing up the oranges and my mind was working overtime. hmmm what shall I make next. How about pineapple tarts. Oh it's been so long ago ...that I made my apple pie. Oh wait, christmas is coming and I normally bake a fruit cake and add liquer to it every week and let it mature ....... on and on my mind goes on full gear.
That is why I should be handcuffed and I wouldn't be able to bake or cook delicasies (sp?) ....
I am very prone to gaining weight and that will be very unhealthy for my glucose level. For every kilo that I gain my glucose level just goes up. Right now I am at 61 kg and my glucose levels are on the average of 6.5 ...... and I feel somewhat comfortable at this reading. If it goes higher I will feel ill and I don't like that feeling. What I hear from some people is that they don't get any symptoms but I do. My vision will be blurry, my brains won't work well, like I am not alert anymore. I will feel sleepy and the worst is my hands start loosing their feelings (because of nerve damage). Also I will keep running to the ladies every 10 minutes.
What should I do now. I still have these cravings. mmmmmm I will bake my things, eat them at teeny weeny amounts, just to satisfy my taste buds and ride on my bicycle or go for a walk.
Funny how when I was in singapore and I was enveloped with food from every which where, I actually didn't crave anything. *smile* .....
I am going back to my orange slicing and get them ready for tomorrow mornings cooking. I am adding 2 mandarin oranges this time. We'll see how it turns out to.
Alex is watching football
Next will be moon cakes. I have finally gathered all my ingredients.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment