We could chat, drink coffee, eat a small piece of apple pie. Maybe she could teach me knitting. We could just sit outside and chat some more. We could also go watch a movie. A walk in the park would do fine too. We could chat about world events, about religion, about cooking, about holidaying, places she has been to, places I have not been to. Plans for the coming winter ...... or we could just sit quietly not say anything. Just peaceful companionship.
07 September at 09:58
Thanks Sis, love you too. Yeah, I miss having a girlfriend. Like, I recently had success with the cucumber pickle and I am excited to just tell to a girlfriend. Like, how I thoroughly enjoyed myself in the garden doing the composting. Mundane issues, but I just would love to say to someone real.
10 September at 12:38
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment