We've been busy slicing up the cucumbers etc etc ..... We're making cucumber pickles again. We had a huge amount of cumbers the last couple of days.
I am using that first recipe .... but definitely reducing the sugar. We added chilli for... that extra uumph.
Next year, I will try other recipes ..... I am just a bit too busy trying to store or give away the current produce (and of course farmville too).
Later, we cooking the pears and store them in jars. Alex cooked them the last time and it turned out ok, except that he needs to reduce the cooking time.See more
10 September at 16:12
Yes, they're nice. For the first batch, I didn't add them, cos the recipe didn't state it. But the second batch, I modified to suit our taste, but was still a bit too sweet. So this time, we're making the same except with less sugar.
The liquid doesn't seem as nice as it was the previous time. So, we adding back the sugar but maybe minus 50 gms. Alex added some pepper .... and used dark brown sugar when I wanted lighter. Sometimes, it's a chore working with someone who is ?????? but some help is still better than no help. Sometimes, I feel like tearing my hair out hehehheheh. *Deep breath* ....... it's going to be ok. Yes.


