Sunday, May 23, 2010

whining and complaining heart

I have been whining and complaining since I came here and that is not good for my soul. I have taught myself to be happy and contented in most situations, giving God praise, but .............. since I have been here, all I do is whine and ...complain. I cannot stand the heat and warmth and I just want to go back home. Alex and I have stayed home the last 2 days not wanting to go out to see the sights or even shopping. We're home sitting in front the fan and watching TV. Alex goes out to buy food and he comes home huffing and puffing. We really don't like this weather. I need to change my attitute. Dear Lord, I give thanks for the very life we have, for every breath we are able to breathe. We thank you for the sunshine and brightness. We thank you for the glorious food. We thank you mmmmm, we just thank you. Please help us to go thru these torturous moments of heat and perspiration. Give us endurance please. Please also heal me of the heat rash that I have developed Lord. Lord, please heal my friends who are suffering from illness and struggles of the heart. Please bless each and every friend that I have on this earth, relatives included, that they have a good day and that they see You Lord. AmenSee more 23 May at 02:01 I still remember when I was in school in the 70's and what we studied about singapore that the highest temp was 29 degrees and lowest was like 25. Remember those days when it rained and we were all shivering from the cold. Now it's just c...hanged, rather the last decades. Well, take care when you are here and try to be comfortable.

No comments: