Monday, May 17, 2010

Back to base today after Malang

We just came back today from Malang and thoroughly enjoyed our holiday there with my long lost family. Weather was perfect at 25 degrees. Dreaded coming back to 31 degrees ..... then again, I shouldn't complain. 17 May at 16:09 We bought a calling card and called Junior's nanny. Rose said that Junior was fine and happy and that he's been playing alot. I cried for a moment, tears of joy, knowing that my little boy was fine and well. Seems he doesn't sleep on the...ir bed with them, that he sleeps on his on bed. That he has lost some weight because he is not fed human food. I told Rose not to give any human food in case he got a sick stomach, that it was safe just to give his doggie food. We both are happy to hear that our little precious boy is in safe hands and well taken care of. Sets our hearts at peace.See more 17 May at 16:14

No comments: