Saturday, March 13, 2010

Small Party tonite

Small Party tonite

Woke up with a bursting headache, checked my glucose level and it was7.6 . Not extremely high but enough to give me this bursting headache. My vision feels like I am looking into a handblown glass, not clear at all. Took my medication and I thank God that the headache went away. Knowing from past experience, it could have turned into a day of ... See morenausea and throwing up. Thank the Lord that didn't happen.
So, yesterday, I made Tiramisu, steamed a chocolate cake, cut so much of onions, ginger and garlic. Also marinated chicken wings for frying today.

Am having a smoke break now *smile* .... poor Junior is feeling lonely. Normally mommy and daddy will play with him for a bit and he will go to bed for awhile.
So, I just finished cutting 2 whole chickens. They're sitting in tumeric and salt water (to remove the chicken blood smell). Turmeric has disenfectant qualities. Anyway, I will be ... See morecooking chicken curry, making Bryani rice, egg omelette, cucumber in yoghurt, hmmmm that's all. Oh yes, yesterday I made the egg and fish ball sambal. Was absolutely delicious.
Finished my cig. Of I go. Take care you all.

I am so excited about this evening, having my friends here. Noi and Tom, Akhbar, Tante Till (87 yrs old neighbour) and Tenny, my sister-in-law.

No comments: