from facebook
For the past few days my computer kept hanging. Sometimes, when I want to publish something, it hangs and I cannot do anything else until I click skip. So that's a wasted item. Nevermind I said.
Today, the comp kept hanging on me so many times. Next, my pot of gold .... even though I bought another gold pot, 2 times I was able to share, thereafter it doesn't prompt me to share my gold pieces. Well, I am not going to buy another pot that's for sure.
I don't know if the problem is facebook or my computer.
Right now am sitting at Alex's position. I don't like his computer, the colours hurt my eyes (I could change the intensity but why when I may be using it for a few minutes???) His chair is too low. His lamp gives bright light.
Oh no ...... I am doing it again, complaining. ... See more
I am going to stop right here. I don't want to complain when there are other people in the world who don't have a computer, who don't have a chair, who don't have lamps.
I am still richly blessed. So no more complains, instead, I shall just thank God that I have everything I need. I shall also give thanks to what I don't have because He knows what is good for me and what is not.
Maybe, I needed a break from all this clicking. Maybe I needed to reflect on my self, what I want to do tomorrow. Maybe I should just stop writing and go early to bed. As I said earlier my eyes hurt looking at the colours of this computer that is not mine.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment