Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Eating too much yesterday - feeling ill today

Woke up feeling ill this morning, Dizzy, nausea, headache. Tested my glucose level and I was 7.2 mg when normally I would be 6.5mg ...
Last nite I had yoghurt with orange jam. My mind told me to stop after 2 mouthfuls. Did I listen. No. This morning I pay a price for my greed.
I need to get on my exercise bike and burn some calories which will help to bring the glucose level down further.
I brought Junior out for his walk and walked a little longer than normal. That helped.

Somehow, Junior feels his mommy is ill, he is keeping a watchful eye on me, following me everywhere. Normally, he sleeps under his comforter. I love Junior.
This festive season, a part of me felt lonely, almost pitying myself that I have no children, perhaps even grandchildren, but Junior never fails me. I think he felt it too because I got ... See moreextra kisses and licks each time I withdraw myself to my thoughts.
I want to thank my Lord for all the things I have and this time I want to be brave and thank Him for things I don't have.
I thank you Lord, for you know what it is I need and don't need. Thank you for blessing me abundantly with family, friends, new friends on internet (farmville). Thank you that you will direct my days till Kingdom come.

No comments: