Saturday, November 7, 2009

Recovering from the Cold.

Yesterday, Alex was keeping a hawk's eye on me. He rubbed Vicks on my back and front, I put on a T-shirt and he ordered me to bed. But throughout the evening and the night, our friend was checking on me many times.

Junior kept me company most of the times.
In the night I knew I sweated 2 times, so the fever broke.
Morning, I felt much much better. Gone is the headache, almost, gone is the body aches, almost. ... Read more

Alex was extra worried because 7 people died here due to the mexican flu and it's been a hot news on TV last evening. Deep down I was worried too but thank God I woke up all better.

All of you please take good care of yourself during this period of the pandemic. Keep yourself safe. Wash your hands more often.

No comments: