Sunday, November 23, 2008

Everythings gonna be alright

Plenty of good news all around. After the thunderstorms comes the rainbow, in all it's beauty and wonder.

Lady friend is fine and doing well. We visited her last friday and had a good time chatting about alot of things. She gave me a present for christmas and is something I am going to hang on the wall. I will take a photo and post it later.

Junior finally has good control over his anal muscles and Friday and Saturday nights, there was no stain on our bed.

Visited Xander again yesterday, and he sure is getting better with every new day. I pray that he will have a change in his lifestyle and rest more and live a simple life rather than the hectic life he has.

Weather wise, it's cold and I am hoping so badly that it will snow. It's a pretty picture to see, hehehheehe but not to feel.

Ok family and friends, of I go and do my things on this beautiful sunday morning. We're planning to hang the lights up, hopefully it gets done.

May you all have a blessed week to come. Love you all!

No comments: