Wondering why the silence. Spring Cleaning, that's what I have been busy with.
I have so far cleaned all the doors (both sides, 3 rooms windows, 2 more to go, most of the kitchen, most of the lights. I have dusted and cleaned and cleaned, here and there and still not quite finished yet. I think in one week it will be all done.
I am waiting for better weather before I clean the outside of the windows and balcony and the corridor.
I am tired everyday, mostly it's because I am diabetic. I can do so much. I seem to get very low when I am doing a little bit too much and or I haven't had my food on time.
It's late and I am off to bed now, Goodnite everyone.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Take care of yourself, Sandra. I get tired easily these two days too. Think my immunity is low. :(
Thanks WF,
You take care of yourself too!
San
Post a Comment