Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Gained weight



I have gained weight. Can you see my tummy popping out there. Yep, I have. It's always like this in winter and all the festivities that come with winter time or rather end and beginning of a year. Plus with the cold weather, I am not going out much and also I tend to bake more stuffs just to keep myself occupied during the dark months. Then there is Christmas, end of year celebration, new year celebration, hubby's birthday, Tante Till's birthday, wedding aniversary and lastly my birthday.
So there, I have gained weight. My glucose levels have increased and I feel so unhealthy. What I am going to do about it? ..... I have already started my clean springing, next will be the garden, i will be spending more time there when the weather is better and I will be loosing weight as days goes by. So will my glucose level get better with every kilo that I shed.

It's going to be all good, in time to come.

Look at my Juni boy, what a sweetheart he is. I just love him so very much.

No comments: