We had dinner at an North Indian restaurant with my Tante Till and with my Sil.
Though it was a good and wonderful day, I couldn't help but at the back of my mind be worried about my sore in between my toes and I pray that I get healed soon. I have been applying the medication but it doesn't seem to change. It's still a gaping crack with the inner parts exposed. I just hope that this problem is solved soon and I would feel peace in my soul again.
Tante Til gave me a gift of money to buy a Magnolia plant. I told her two weeks ago how I badly wanted a magnolia plant and plant it in the garden. I told her that I was waiting for the right temperature to go out shopping for a plant and then I could straightaway plant it into the soil. Little did I know that she wanted to be the one to give me that magnolia plant.
Sil gave me a Kneipp shower set and the fragrance is Amandel (Almond) and I love this fragrance.
Hubby bought me a french chair in exactly the colour that I love. It's tapestry work on the seat and the back. He got me a lovely red short sleeved blouse/top and guess what? 2 chesterfield chairs, one for him and one for her.
I got wishes from my nieces and family back home, cards and phone calls. Lots of kisses from my son Junior and from Wendy too.
I am happy on this day, nothing else can make me feel happier than to have a day with those who love me.



2 comments:
Happy belated birthday, Sandra! :)
Thanks WF and welcome to my blog.
Post a Comment