This is the cream cheese bread, taste is good, structure was very soft and fluffy, however, it baked only with the top being browned and the sides didn't. That's because I used a aluminum baking tin that i normally would have used for baking cake. The next time I bake this I should use the normal bread baking tin. Recipe from KWF!, thanks for the recipe.
The plain white bread turned out excellent, because we used a good bread baking tin. See how the sides did turn brown. Structure as you can see is good, and taste was delicious. The best part is that the recipe called for all purpose flour. Thanks Viv!
My son Junior came around to peep into the kitchen because he smelled the aroma of bread being baked. Seems almost like he is asking *Mom and Dad, what delicious smell is that coming from the kitchen. Is that for me?*
I got this Kenwood Patisserie as a gift from hubby last October 2007. I was going thru the renovations in the house and I had endured such difficult moments and he thought that I would be cheered to get this delivered to the door. Hehehehhe, it did. Thanks DH.



2 comments:
Glad you like the cream cheese bread. :)
Thank you again and again. We'll be baking that soon.
Post a Comment