Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday, 08-10-2007, Renovation Day 7 (12 days left)

Monday, as usual woke up early, actually DH woke up earlier than me. I woke up when some guys came in to check and they left.

Thereafter, no one came to do anything. So this day ended with me not having to actually clean up after the workers leave.

For the rest, we had leftover food from yesterday, Dhalca and Rava Thosai. Need to crack my head for what to cook tomorrow.

DH ordered online a new toy for us. It should arrive this week.

I feel so sorry for my little boy because the bitch is loops and as usual rejects him. Can't stand her.

Hope this 3 weeks will pass us by quickly and we can start cleaning up the whole place.

I am confirmed down with flu and it's not that bad at all. Hopefully DH doesn't get it. Hope to recover quickly so that I can do more stuffs around the house. This week my plan was to clean the ceiling. I didn't do that today, I just rested. Hopefully I get to start doing that as soon as possible, like maybe tomorrow.

My cousin sister Lakshmi in the USA called me. I, as usual, thoroughly enjoyed talking to her. Thanks sis and love you much.

No comments: