Sunday, October 7, 2007

Griep?

The Flu (griep)?. I am feeling a little unwell this morning. I have a feeling I am coming down with the flu. Sore throat, sore head. Last week, I was having headache, the flu kind of headache for a couple of days and I faithfully took Fluimucil every nite, that must have kept the flu at bay. But last nite, with the sore throat I thought that I was really gonna come down with it this time.

My resistance to flu is normally good. But the few times I got it, I got it from contact with Tante T. And this time around again, I was in contact with Tante T when she had a little bit of running nose.

DH is also showing signs of the beginnings of a flu. I really hope it's not getting worse for the both of us.

No comments: