Thursday, January 26, 2012

Prayer Request -- For Junior -- thanks.

Junior has a tumor in his liver and another near the beginning of his little intestine. Alex and I are praying that they are benign (not dangerous) and that he gets healed. Thanks Shan. I can't imagine that one day I will not have my best friend anymore. He is my greatest admirer. When I bake any cookies, the moment I open the oven door, he comes to see if all the cookies are done well. When I saw something and I say that it is for him (a peep toy inside a cloth bag) he will sit there and wait till I finish and he gets to play with it. In the night time, when I toss and turn, he who is sleep above the comforter will come under our comforter and snuggle right next to me till I fall asleep. After that he goes back to above the comforter. When I cry, he licks my tears. When I take a tissue paper he is straightaway by me kissing me thinking that I cried. .... on and on I can go but my heart feels like it's tearing apart. Why because I centred MY WORLD around him. I woke up every day happy because Junior is in it. Thing is I pray about 5 times a day for him that God will charge His angels to protect him.

No comments: