Monday, December 5, 2011
After medical appointment ----- feeling SO GOOD --- I could climb the highest mountain.
I had an appointment with the diabetes specialist Yolanda. Besides she giving me the results for last week's blood test, we talked about other things. I told her that I woke up at 10.30 am and then we talked about that. Then I complemented her on her crocheted top and she said that she bought it. I said that my sister could have easily made that, she is very gifted. She asked me if I thought about her. I said yes, every day, she and my mom. Then a pause. I continued *but what's important is that now I am a mom and I want to be a good mom* even if my baby is a doggie. She nodded in agreement and said yes.
Then we talked about my weight that I have not gained any weight according to her scale and I said that according to my weighing scale I gained 2 kilos. So she checks her computer and she says it's the same as the last time. Ok. Then we talked about baking breads and she asked how that came out. I said that some breads came out good but one bread came out hard and I said * I could have used it as a weapon* and she burst out laughing. I like that.
Then, we were fixing the date for the next appointment and it was to be in March. So I said that I will turn 52 next march and she asked how do I feel about growing old, if I can accept it. I said Yes. Look at my hair, I am not colouring it, that's my accepting the fact that I am growing old and she nodded yes. I said I was comfortable within me about my aging. She smiled. Then we talked about makeup ..... on and on we talked.
It was a 15 minutes appointment but I left there feeling totally good. I felt totally satisfied within me. I felt COMPLETE. No question marks in my head. No doubts. No dissatisfaction. It was pure JOY when I left her.
Thing is I don't get to talk much to people here and this appointment left me feeling totally good. Just talking to a human being that reciprocates, that understands, that acknowledges, that feels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment