Sunday, December 12, 2010

May Yahweh's anger be upon you Al-Qaeda

You leave your country on the purpose of war within your land. You come searching for a better life in a modernised country. You leave you country seeking asylum. We give you protection, we give you peace, we give you support, we give yo...u almost everything to make your life adaptable here, BUT what you do, you destroy it with your terroristic intentions. WHY???? Al-Qaeda, are you not happy that others are living in peace. Are you jealous that we are progressive. Are you so unhappy within yourself that you have to murder people. I give you a warning. EVERY action, every murder you commit, you will pay for it. There is NO forgiveness for you, you know. You did it intentionally. You planned it. You have hate within you. Here Al-Qaeda, I give you Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e] 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. I am not going to take revenge on you. I not going to wish you ill. I am not even going to say DAMN you. NOPE. But I am going to bring you up to Yahweh and let HIm take revenge. You better be changing. You better confess and turn to be good people. Stop hating. Love I say. Is that so difficult for you.See more 13 hours ago ·I am angry. Really angry. I cannot imagine if anybody's child, or any person died because someone wants to blast people up. I am so happy and glad that I have no children. I cannot imagine that my child could have died in that blast. W...hat if it was my family, my friends, far and near, extensions of my family. I cannot take this you know Al-Qaeda. Please change, please be like everyone else who is peaceful and kind and loving and sweet. 12 hours ago ·

No comments: