Monday, September 20, 2010

I am Legend - we were watching this movie, and tomorrow's fine weather - yeahhh!!!!!

We just finished watching I am Legend, starring Will Smith ..... creepy. I felt saddest when the dog had to die.

Anyway, the weatherman forecasted 3 days of fine weather tomorrow onwards, so we're going to the garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!! ...

We've been kind of cooped up and getting on each other's nerves, so it's good that we get to go out tomorrow and enjoy the sun.

We have a couple of beds more to take care of and a little bit of composting. Maybe prune some branches (I don't know if it's a good idea to prune the peach tree now). I need to read up on that before we do it. It's in the green house, the peach tree and I am afraid that if it grows, that it might burst some glass panes.

Ok, I hope to really enjoy the next three days. I feel like my heart is smiling and joyful since the weatherman announced the good news of fine weather.

So, you enjoy your days too!. Take care of yourselves. Eat well and healthily. Sleep well. Good nite.See more
20 September at 22:45


See you all tomorrow, going to hit the sack early (maybe), am really tired today. Goodnite. Oh by the way, I have been having some good sleep this past 2 weeks (hope I don't jinx it) *smile* .......
20 September at 22:58

No comments: