Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weather outside is kind of gloomy

I need to use every strength in me to look pass that and lift myself up. 10 August at 10:37 I shouldn't be complaining actually. There are people in the world affected by the flooding. What more moscow, the terrible smog. Lift up I say, Lift your soul up and look up and start praising G_d instead of being affected by the gloomy... weather. I have some things I need to do, must do today. My cucumber in vinegar. I shall do that in a moment. See more 10 August at 10:40 Thanks Judy, but sometimes I do go overboard and say a bit too much things here. I don't really discuss a lot of stuffs with Alex, so most things I keep in my heart. Secondly, I don't really have a girlfriend that I can share my thoughts ...with, be it happiness or sadness, joy or grief. I do have girlfriends but none who I can have a gut level conversation with. My girlfriends here, there is Noi (thai lady married to a dutch man) living here for 15 years, but she has problem speaking dutch and english. There is also Nandini, she ran away from Sri Lanka during the Tamil Tiger war, settled here some 12 to 13 years ago. She speaks simple dutch and no english. She does speak tamil my mother tongue, but I don't really understand her accent. But good news is I have Akhbar, he is a runaway from afghanistan and lives here some 15 years maybe. We talk politics, military, religion, about gardening, shopping, holidays etc etc .... Alex suffers from psychological epilepsy, so he mustn't get stressed mentally. When he gets stressed, he gets seizures. So it's here that I pour my thoughts out. Most See more 10 August at 13:07 Thanks both of you. Here I don't have a girlfriend who I can share my thoughts with, but I do have my singapore girlfriends that I can share my thoughts with ...... of course it's much much later because of the time difference. So, after ...6 hours have passed, the intensity of the feelings or emotions is lesser and I sometimes don't share my thoughts. But I know they are there for me. I love you gals!!!! I have my cousin sister that lives in Texas, yeah, I can share with her my thoughts and have done so in the past. I also have my niece in singapore. I prefer to just write in Facebook. I like that. Like the time when I wrote about my menopause symptoms and I had some feedback from Nancy, and I felt so good afterwards.See more 10 August at 14:08

No comments: