Monday, August 30, 2010
Difficult day almost over - another half hour to end of today. Thank God!
It's been a very difficult day for me today. Feel like I have been attacked. Just like what I previously said before in another entry, *Adam could have chased the bugger away since he had authority over earth.* but this Adam didn't. I w...as left fighting the battle alone .... no, I was not alone, HE was with me. Feel like Zena the warrior hahahaha. Anyway, in about half hour it's the start of a new day for me and I really hope this day wouldn't repeat itself. Really had it.
It's 23.31hrs now, and I just finished doing the dishes while Adam helped to dry them. Am going to shower soon.
Before that. Yesterday, we had strong winds and the wind was howling away. We didn't fall asleep straightaway because our thoughts were on the garden. So, this afternoon we went to the garden and checked the place out. No damage but we had to stake some poles into the ground next to the pear tree and tie a rope to secure the tree. The wind was so strong that the tree was moving.
Came home, rested a bit and cooked for dinner. Made fried rice. Wasn't nice today. Well, I cooked enough for tomorrow too and we just have to make adoe (sp?).
Tomorrow, I would like to sew my little boy a new jacket. The present jacket seems a bit too tight for him and he may be uncomfortable. I would like to sew him something that covers more of his front and velcro at the side or on the top. So, I need to modify the previous pattern which his dad and I designed.
Today, Junior got a new bedding. We asked him if we could sleep on his bed but no, it's his. He sat on it and doesn't want to move away.
I have to say another thing. Yesterday, before Alex and Junior went out for their walk, I said to Alex that I will be hiding behind the curtains in the bedroom. Alex came home after the walk and while he was cleaning Junior's paws, he said to Junior that mommy was hiding behind the bedroom curtains. My boy came searching for me and you wouldn't believe it but he came straight to the bedroom and found me behind the curtains. What a smart boy. I like to hide myself here and there and Junior will come home searching for me and he will be so happy when he finally finds me.
Now that puts a smile on my face. This day was actually not that bad after all. Tomorrow will be a new day and I pray our Lord blesses it with peace and quiet. I need to learn to be more understanding and patient. Give me more patience and understanding Lord. See more
30 August at 23:45
Yes, thanks Sallie and Jeanmarie.
Actually, I made one mistake. I should have succumbed or submitted myself straightaway to our Lord. In the bathroom, I was silently singing *The Battle belongs to our Lord* ..... why didn't I think of th...at earlier in the day.
Jean, I pray you don't get those days often. Stay strong ok.See more
31 August at 00:32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment