Friday, July 30, 2010
Sewing - I miss it so very much.
I have pieces of cloths cut out to make my number 3 quilt and it's all in the boxes. I don't even remember what pattern I was supposed to sew it for. Maybe it was Depression block. I need to check that out.
I bought so many patterns for... sewing dresses (house dresses), bought so much of cloths too thru the years and they are all sitting in the cupboards untouched.
Knitting - I can't knit, just beginning to learn. When I got word around that I was interested in knitting, I had tons of wool given to me by the neighbours or friends of the neighbours. Arghhhh
I blame all this, my lack of sewing on FARMVILLE. It's a love hate relationship I have with farmville. I hate it because it takes me away from the things I want to do. I love it because of the sowing, harvesting and all the animals and gifting ...... most importantly my wonderful neighbours.
When, oh when will I start on my hobbies.
Oh wait, I forgot all about my cross stitch. I bought some nice patterns and the threads for it but I haven't done nothing .............
Right now, I have the excuse that I am relaxing myself after a day of housework and gardening. But when will the excuses end. I want to sew but I am tooooo addicted to this thing.
I really really hope someday I will be able to manage better, like spend an hour or 2 and then try to sew something. I know that will make me happy.See more
30 July at 22:34
I need to sew some new beddings for my boy Junior and I know he appreciates it. Say I am sewing something for him, and just before I am going to finish it, I will tell him that it's for him. He will sit near my foot till I am finished. ...When I give to him whatever I have sewed, he will straightaway play with it or even just sleep on it.
The last time I sewed for him was a couple of cushion covers for his cushion and before that was a winter jacket. I needed to modify that for a better fit but I didn't do it yet. I don't even know where the paper draft or pattern is ...... I really really need to do something more than just get points and getting or giving gifts. Really.See more
30 July at 22:38
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment