Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In and out of sleep

Came home yesterday right, I was falling asleep ever so often. Alex said last night that he hoped that I wouldn't have a problem sleeping at night. I tried to tell him once again what an ordeal I went thru when I was ill, that my body was... still feeling weak, that I recovered from the fever just 2 days and I took that very long flight back home. I get the feeling that Alex doesn't know how terribly ill I was. He sees me here now in the flesh and I look alright but how tired my body is, that he doesn't have an idea. Anyway, we had chicken soup (from a can) upon my request for dinner and I really enjoyed that. Was very light and easy on the tummy. Ever so often Junior would look at me with disbelief that I am home, come to me and plant a few kisses. Last night, at 10 pm I went to bed again and woke up this morning at 4 am ......... it's quite a good timing I should say. At least I am not awake according to singapore time. Hopefully, my jet lag is over soon and life will slowly go back to normal. I weighed myself yesterday and stood at 59 kg. hehehe, I was this weight a very very long time ago. Maybe when I was 35 yrs old. Anyway, I hope to keep this weight for a long time. See more 06 July at 05:09

No comments: