Sunday, July 18, 2010
Had a wonderful day today - soon going to bed.
Yesterday, I was in a small dip. Kind of frustrated with what was going on outside of my life. I am normally a happy cheerful person, learned to be that way thru the years. Well anyway, the abused dog issue may have been the beginnings o...f frustrations and then to come across a church scandal. That night that I could sleep, well I was reading about that scandal and it kind of hurt my feelings and made me feel disappointed. I mean, if a pastor is called to be one, then, it's service onto God and to be in the ministry of reaching out to all the lost sheep. But riches and expensive houses and luxurious lifestyles ...... I don't know. Would a person who is so occupied with the material things of this world have time to even serve the Lord. Don't think so.
Anyway, I am no one to judge anyone. One day, some day, we all stand before HIM and give account of our life or NOT.
So, I went to bed at 4.20 am and I woke up at 10 am and I don't know, the day just started wrong. I dragged on the day, tried to open doors but what I found was just nothing. My little heart started to complain and that went on and on till *STOP* I said. Enough! ........ I wrote my thoughts here but deleted it shortly afterwards.
I didn't care for farmville, my heart had a burden. I finally threw the towel in and cried to HIM silently. Amazing! the changes that happens. Straightaway, the burden was gone and I felt calm and peaceful. No more complains. *smile* ..........
I went on to listen to Praise music on you tube video and I really really felt refreshed.
See more
18 July at 23:36
Anyway, I went to the garden this afternoon and had a wonderful time there. Weeding mostly. I talk to Him about stuffs and I felt good that I was in Good Hands. What can go wrong when my life is in His Hands. Nothing. Yeah I may have d...ifficult times or moments of stress but what can He not handle when I give it up to Him. Nothing is impossible for Him.
It's good to praise Him, good times, bad times, happy times, not so happy times. Something changes. So lift up little heart of mine and look up!
Am going to bed soon, after listening to some music. Hopefully, Mr SNORER doesn't keep me away. Tomorrow is going to be a good day whatever happens, because I know who the Captain of my ship is.
Muaah!!!!! I love you Lord!!!!! I just can't wait till Kingdom comes. I can't wait till tears will stop, all pain stops, no death. No rapes, no wars, no brutality. It will be a wonderful world Lord. Love YOU!See more
18 July at 23:44
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment