Wednesday, June 16, 2010
My Father knows how much I can carry.
Last night I was telling this story that I read some 25 yrs back. Here is how it goes.
A dad went to the supermarkt bringing his little daughter of 7 yrs. At the supermarkt, he took a big basket for himself and he gave a little basket to... his daughter. Walking down the isle, he picked things up and put into the child's basket. A lady who was also shopping there saw that the child's basket was half filled and his basket was empty. So, she confronted the dad and said angrily *how can you let a little child carry all that stuff while your basket is empty!*
The child looked up at the lady and said *My father knows how much I can carry*
So with our lives. Sometimes we think we are carrying a little bit too much in our lives but truth be told, Our Father does know how much we (His children) can carry. He doesn't give us too much to carry.
Today, whatever the happenings, I will keep praising Him for all that He gives or doesn't give. He knows every thing about what I need and when I should get it.
I am not going to be anxious, nor worry about my current situation. I will wait patiently and rest on you Dad! Love YOU!!!!!See more
16 June at 05:23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment