Sunday, June 20, 2010
Glucose levels - undesirable.
All these time here, I didn't want to check my glucose levels, because I thought I felt fine. Silly me !!!!!
Yesterday, I measured 8.7 and this morning 9.7. That's terribly high. I have always tried to maintain my glucose levels below 7.
I al...so realised that I actually forgot to take 2 pills yesterday. hehehe, Alex normally reminds me to take my pills and he is not here now to remind me.
... See more
I got to pull up my socks and buckle up. Need to be more vigilant about what I put into my mouth. I need to get out and walk more.
No excuses !!!!!
Oh by the way, yesterday I watched Footloose. Thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Brought my memories back to when I was in my mid twenties .... going to a party and dancing the whole night away. I really enjoyed that night. See more
20 June at 03:51
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment