Monday, May 10, 2010
Bloody Hot here - dreading it
We landed on Friday and were welcomed by this terrible terrible heat. I really really don't like this temp nor the amount of sweating.
It's good however to meet family and the food is excellent, especially the coffee.
First 3 days were rea...lly difficult with jet lag and we sleeping at odd hours. Not forgetting that we shower 3 times a day.
I have been visiting the chinese practitioner and I thank the Lord that my shoulder problem is slowly being fixed. According to him my left shoulder is dislocated. So, the first day that I was there he manipulated my shoulder and I heard a click (something going back to place). That was the worst pain I ever ever had in my life (or i have just forgotten all the other pains). But the good news is that that very night, after 3 years of nagging pain, my pain was gone.
The next day, we went again, this time, he manipulated my shoulder again and put something else in place. According to him a tendon or a muscle. It wasn't so painful and I could bear the pain. I am able to slowly lift my left arm higher and higher so I am glad.
I will be going again to visit the chinese practitioner today.
See more
10 May at 01:37
Temp - Honestly speaking, I really don't have the mood to be here. It's terribly hot and we've been coming home ever so often, just to shower. We've been shopping for clothes because since we are changing clothes 3 times a day, we really ...need more.
See more
10 May at 01:40 ·
We just got the prepaid card for the telephone yesterday, so I will be writing you emails later and you could call me if you want. I think it's best I give you the number after I come home from the 1 week holiday outside of singapore.
I wen...t to the insurance agency and managed to take care of matters there.
I am leaving soon to go to my chinese doctor. So I will write you later. See more
10 May at 01:43
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment