Sunday, March 21, 2010

Turning in early for the night

I am really tired. I turned the soil over and removed a lot of weeds, mostly their roots. Tomorrow, we plan to plant something there, don't know what yet.
I need to sow carrot seeds into the soil too. Oh, I must tell you something, we're going to buy goosberry plant (kruisbessen). 3 years ago, I hurt my left shoulder trying to remove this plant (I didn't know it was a goosberry plant/bush. Later, I tried a gooseberry fruit from a neighbour and boy was it delicious. So, I have been wanting to have a gooseberry plant myself. Tomorrow, we're going to the garden centre and we're buying one. It's on sale.

Tomorrow am going to clean the greenhouse glass, me the lower glasses and Alex the upper ones. We're having 14 degrees temperature and that will be lovely. Today, it was 10 and I was feeling cold, so the more I had to work just to keep me warm.
The peach tree is showing signs of blooms, that's great! I will try to remember to take pictures and post here. I know I don't post quick enough. ... See more
Have a good nite sleep all of you and I want to wish you a pleasant week ahead. Take care.

No comments: