Monday, March 8, 2010

Turning 50 in 2 days

I cannot believe that I am turning 50 in 2 days time. How time passes. These past few days my mind is being flooded with moments of my childhood days. Why I don't know. Like the time I went to school for the first time. I was just 7. The time when I had my injection against ???? I was 12 yrs old. The one where we have a mark on our upper arm.
When I got my GCE results ... I was 16 yrs old. My first kiss with this gorgeous guy with a *** character. The time when I signed the papers to work at that place, I was just 20 yrs old. ...... on and on my mind was reflecting on the past.

How time flies. I am going to be half a century. It's quite difficult to face the big 0 again.
Do I like my life now. YES, definitely. If I didn't have diabetes and hot flashes I would love it even more. Still I am thankful that HE brought me this far. ... See more

I have to clean 1 window and I am done. The rest of the house has been cleaned. So of I go. You have a good day ok. I will be thinking of you as I do my chores. Love you all.

No comments: