Firstly, I need to iron some clothes. Then, am going to make fried rice with ham. We're going to the garden centre to buy something for the blueberry plant, because it requires acidic soil. Then come back home, pick up Junior and of to the garden.
Yesterday, I cleared and cleaned a bed for the carrots. I also put seeds of Cucumber, Tiny Tomatoes, and 2 other seeds (I forgot what), to germinate in the greenhouse. I replanted 3 tiny rose bushes.
Today, I need to put some garlic next to the rose plants. I will need to put flower seeds into small containers, mostly marigold (Afrikaans) and lobelia. ... See more
Alex spread a lot of compost into the soil and under the fruit trees. He also collected 3 kruiwagon full of cow dung. This will become next years compost. He fixed the chicken coop fence for the currants.
I need to clean the house, inside and out. Sometimes, I wish I was 35. I had a lot of energy then. Since diabetes set in, I become easily tired. Since I take the anti cholestrol medications, I seem to have wasted my muscles. I had good strong muscles back then, not anymore.
Alex says I have shrunk and that I am shorter and smaller. I feel the same, only that I sag on top and bag below *smile*. It's all good.
I give thanks to our Lord for each and everything in our lives. I thank Him for being in control over our healths, our needs and wants.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment