Monday, March 29, 2010

Junior

I didn't realise it was midnite right now. I have to go to bed soon. But before that I want to write about Junior.

Junior, my baby boy (my miniature pinsher). He is not a very nice fellow. I told you that Bambi is here for a 3 weeks visit. Well, each time Bambi gets up to walk ... Junior makes noise. In a way he is telling her to go back to her place.

Even in the bedroom, she sleeps on the floor on a cushion and when she licks her paws to clean or scratches herself, Junior will make noise. He is just the boss over her.

Poor Bambi, doesn't have a say in anything here. Of course we tell Junior to treat her with kindness, but he doesn't listen. He pretends to listen and will look innocently at us, with that pitiful doggie eyes, then turns to her and puts her in her place. ... See more

Junior is just right for us, he is so perfect and fine. Well, Bambi, she is hungry all the time. She eats enough but still searches for food or walks to the kitchen searching for food.

Junior has his food bowl with dried dog food on the floor the whole day. He eats breakfast and supper from that bowl. He doesn't touch it in between. But Bambi will eat everything up in one moment. So, we have had to put his food bowl up on higher grounds. My sister in law doesn't want her to gain weight, so we're like watching her. Junior doesn't touch the dustbin or any food on the table, but with Bambi around we have had to be more vigilant. After all, no harm must come upon her. Who knows what she may eat when we're not watching.

That's what I wanted to write about these 2 doggies at home.

No comments: